-
December 26th, 2005, 03:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Kaya joined my family this Christmas! I have really grown to love her--she is so cute.
I also got her Adorned Deerskin Dress. I don't remember--was the beading across the shoulders always only on the front, or did it also cover the back of the shoulders too, in the first generation of this doll?
Also, did anyone else have trouble figuring out how to get the fur-topped moccasins on right? The non-fur-trimmed moccasins are pretty straight-forward, where one side has an extra flap that covers over the other side, to close everything off. On the fur-trimmed moccasins, there is no flap and the fit is so tight that the two edges barely come together in the front at all. Am I doing something wrong, or is that the way it really is?
Also, with the the leather ties for those fur-trimmed moccasins, do you just wind the ties over and around the trim, squishing it as you go?
Joy
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 26, 2005 12:08 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks